I’ve also included our Low BP Eating Plan as a Blood Pressure Bonus. Through extensive research, I discovered medical studies about foods that supposedly lower blood pressure. After I added them to my mother’s diet, her blood pressure dropped to 132/68 from 168/88 in just seven weeks — with no medication. I’ll show you the guidelines we followed and the results she achieved. It was easy and delicious…
- This is the same I Love to Cheat diet you’ve seen on Reuters.com, USAToday.com, FoxNews.com and dozens of other respected news sites that have published my researched articles on weight loss, nutrition and health…
- Although I’ll show you how we combined the Low BP Eating Plan with the I Love To Cheat lifestyle diet, I’m not offering advice on a blood pressure diet. I just want you to be aware of what we did. You would need to talk to your doctor about what makes sense for you — for both blood pressure and weight loss…
- You’ll also get my unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee on your purchase price (excluding shipping and handling)…
* * *
Dear Frustrated Dieter,
It’s time to get excited again!
Forget your past struggles and diet failures. It’s a new day. And I think you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish with the I Love to Cheat lifestyle diet.
You CAN lose weight without feeling hungry and deprived. You CAN party with your friends with pizza and beer. You CAN enjoy decadent snacks like chocolate, cheesecake and strawberry pie.
And best of all, if anyone criticizes your eating, you CAN smile as you confidently reply:
“I Love to Cheat!”
Then watch their criticism melt into envy as you slim down without the torture of most diets.
You’ll buy stylish new clothes. You’ll pretend not to notice the admiring glances of friends, co-workers and attractive strangers as you walk by.
You’ll find people treat you differently. Better. And you’ll love that, too.
Is it the weight loss? Your newfound confidence? Maybe it’s both. But who cares? When you reach your goals, it’s exhilarating.
And you deserve to enjoy every moment.
Is It Really That Easy?…
What’s the Catch?…
There is no catch. But there is a small trade-off… which I believe makes this diet healthier and more effective.
You see, I Love to Cheat is designed as a lifestyle diet — no hunger, no grueling exercise regimen, no dangerous medications.
And no separate maintenance plan. When you reach your target weight, you’re already eating as you should — for life.
I believe that’s what makes this weight loss system easier and more effective.
You’ll lose up to 2 pounds a week. Maybe a little more if you’re severely overweight.
But here’s the trade-off. You’ll lose weight slower than with a crash diet or a strict weight loss program. So if you want to lose 10 pounds a week, then this isn’t for you.
If you want a book with lots of unusual soy or tofu or protein shake recipes, then this isn’t for you. You can customize my diet to eat the foods you like, but I don’t provide recipes. Besides, I like main dishes like ravioli, pork chops and steak. I don’t eat tofu.
If you want a diet that counts carbs or fat grams, again this isn’t for you. If you’re a numbers person, you can count calories… but only if you want to. It’s not absolutely necessary.
I provide lots of sample menus as examples of what you can do. But you don’t have to use them. This diet is completely customizable — and above all, easy.
If you like what you’ve heard so far, then let me give you some more information. So you can be sure this is right for you. And, as promised, I’ll also reveal how you can potentially double your weight loss…
But First, Let Me Tell You
How I Discovered This Weight Loss System…
I actually created the I Love to Cheat system by accident… it happened when my mother developed high blood pressure many years ago.
For her, losing weight and reducing her blood pressure was not an option… her doctors insisted… because her life could’ve depended on it.
Stroke runs in my family. But no matter how much we tried to convince her otherwise, my mother wasn’t willing to take blood pressure medication or go on a regular diet. Still, we knew we had to do something. Quickly.
It was then that I remembered some research I had done years earlier. It was about the medicinal effects of food in preventing or treating certain medical conditions. With some success, I had once used ginger to treat dizziness.
During my original research, I had taken special note of foods that supposedly reduce blood pressure. But at that time, there were no reasonable diets available to combat high blood pressure. All the studies involved eating large amounts of one food, such as rice, to measure the effect on blood pressure.
I knew my mother would never try an extreme diet. She didn’t want to feel hungry or weak.
She also refused to give up her favorite foods… so her diet included pasta, pizza and tasty snacks like soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cream pie.
She dug in her heels… refusing to change… so I had to…
… and that’s how I Love to Cheat was born.
If you listen to conventional wisdom… the diet authorities… she did everything wrong…
… But It Worked!
She reduced her blood pressure to 132/68 from 168/88 — in just 7 weeks! — and reached her target weight shortly after that. With no hunger, no exercise and no dangerous medications.
Now be honest with yourself. Aren’t you just a little — maybe even a lot — like her?
You know you need to lose weight… you may even be desperate to lose weight… but no matter how much you promise yourself that this time you’ll stick with that restrictive diet and finally lose the weight… you’re not going to change.
You’re not going to sacrifice your favorite foods forever — or even a week. You can’t live with the gnawing hunger in your belly every night when you go to bed… it’s too hard.
And as much as you try to keep up with that new exercise program… well, the truth is… it’ll probably be a distant memory in only a couple of weeks.
Change is hard. So is weight loss.
Unless You Do It The Easy Way…
If you’re looking for an easier way to lose weight, I’d like you to try the I Love to Cheat diet… 100% risk-free… but we can talk about that in a minute.
First, I’d like to tell you about some of the remarkable weight loss tips and techniques you’ll discover when you receive your copy of I Love to Cheat:
- Why you should never try to lose weight by dieting strictly… and… how to easily lose all the weight you want without ever feeling hungry again!…
- The top 13 foods that may reduce your blood pressure. (If you or a loved one has high blood pressure, you’ve got to read this. I’ll also tell you which of these foods may lower your cholesterol)…
- The one thing you should do every day to stay motivated when losing weight. (It’s so delicious, you won’t believe you’re dieting!)…
- Why you should NEVER use dice and tennis balls… or your weight loss efforts may be doomed…
- What you must do every day in exactly the same way to ensure you lose weight. And how you must do it. (This is critical to weight loss success)…
- The luscious, mouthwatering dessert that may actually reduce your blood pressure. (And if you put it in your menus the way I show you, you’ll lose weight, too)…
- Why fish may be the worst food you can eat when losing weight… and where you can find cooking tips to make it better…
- How to eat out, whether at fast-food or more expensive restaurants, without counting calories or blowing your diet…
- Why you may actually need to eat more to lose weight. And why it’s better to cheat every day than to severely restrict your eating for 6 days and splurge on the 7th…
- How to lose large amounts of weight — 50 pounds, 100 pounds, maybe more — without starving yourself…
- 7 easy steps to restart your weight loss if you reach a dreaded plateau. And the most common culprit…
- Which enhanced “healthy” foods can actually weaken the effects of some medications…
- How you can use the great paradox of weight loss to cheat like mad and virtually assure your success! (This is contrary to almost everything you’ve ever heard… but it works like crazy. Just try it and prepare to be amazed)…
And here’s an easy way to remember the difference between my lifestyle diet plan and all the rest: Most other diets insist you follow their strict rules. But I Love to Cheat conforms to you… your needs… your wants… your life.
Yes, finally, a weight loss plan that’s all about YOU.
And Here’s A Heck Of An Easy Way
To Potentially Double Your Weight Loss…
The I Love to Cheat lifestyle diet uses an easy food diary system. We found that worked best for us. But in 2008, a food diary system was validated by health researchers who conducted the largest and longest running weight loss maintenance study at that time.
“Those who kept daily food records lost twice as much weight as those who kept no records. It seems the simple act of writing down what you eat encourages people to consume fewer calories.”
That’s a quote from the lead author of the study, Dr. Jack Hollis of Kaiser Permanente’s Center for Health Research in Portland, Oregon.
And as I said, a heck of an easy way to potentially double your weight loss. Which is especially important if you’re desperate to lose weight…
We put a slight twist on the diary system. So you don’t need to write down everything you eat during the day. At most, you need 5 to 10 minutes every evening or first thing in the morning (if you’re a morning person).
My Weight Loss Plan Is
Easy On Your Wallet, Too…
With I Love to Cheat, you’ll make just one payment of $29.95 plus shipping and handling — with nothing more to buy… EVER!
So you can take all the money you would’ve spent on an expensive diet plan — you know, the ones that make you pay separately for every piece of the diet puzzle — and pamper yourself with massages or new makeup or new clothes in a smaller size… the possibilities are endless.
In fact, I’m so sure you’ll be amazed at how easy and effective I Love to Cheat is… that I’m going to make it even easier for you to try my lifestyle diet…
ACT NOW And You Can Try
I Love to Cheat
100% Risk-FREE For 60 Days!…
Yep, a full 2 months!
That’s a fair test of the diet, don’t you think? And I’m willing to do it because I believe you’ll be amazed at how easy and effective I Love to Cheat is.
And remember… if you’re not satisfied for any reason… heck, if your friends and family don’t accuse you of taking diet pills as you slim down with all your favorite foods… just return I Love to Cheat within 60 days of receipt for a courteous refund of your purchase price (less shipping and handling).
No questions asked.
I urge you to claim your copy of I Love to Cheat right now so you can start losing weight with chocolate, cheesecake and all your other favorite foods.
Indulge yourself. And reach your target weight on your terms — without suffering or depriving yourself of your favorite foods. Won’t it be worth it just to see the envious and admiring looks on your friends, family, and co-workers?
You get an unconditional 60-day, money-back guarantee on your purchase price (less shipping and handling). But due to increased shipping costs, we have to limit this offer to U.S. residents only — while supplies last!
When it’s gone, it’s gone. So don’t miss out.
You can use your major credit card (with or without a Paypal account) or just use the available funds in your Paypal account. To get your copy of the I Love to Cheat diet book for just $29.95 (plus shipping and handling), click the Buy Now button below…
To your weight loss success,
P.S. The best time to commit to losing weight is right now. If you don’t, think how frustrated you’ll feel next year at this time when you’re facing the same weight problem. Remember I’m giving you my unconditional 60-day risk-FREE guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, just return I Love to Cheat within 60 days of receipt for a courteous refund of your purchase price (less shipping and handling). Click the Buy Now button below to start losing weight the easy way with all your favorite foods…
P.P.S. Let me use my knowledge of dieting and weight loss to help you, too. My researched articles on weight loss, nutrition, fitness and health have been featured on dozens of respected news sites such as…
8. Fairfield-echo.com (in Ohio)
9. WPBF.com (WPBF25 TV in West Palm, FL)
10. KSAT.com (Ksat12 TV in San Antonio, TX)
11. KOAT.com (KOAT7 TV in Albuquerque, NM)
12. WYFF.com (WYFF4 TV in Greenville, SC)
13. NBC4.com (TV in DC, MD, and VA)
14. KETV.com (KETV7 in Omaha, NE)
15. KPDX.com (PDX49 TV in Portland, OR)
16. WSMV.com (TV in Nashville, TN)
17. KTVU.com (TV in Oakland, San Jose, and San Francisco Bay Area)
18. KCCI.com (TV in Des Moines, IA)
19. WPXI.com (WPXI TV in Pittsburgh, PA)
20. Journal-News.com (Dayton, OH)
21. WMUR.com (TV in Manchester, NH)
22. PulseJournal.com (Butler and Warren County, OH)
23. WFSB.com (TV in Hartford and New Haven, CT)
24. ThePittsburghChannel.com (now wtae.com, ABC4 in Pittsburgh, PA)
25. WXII12.com (TV in Greensboro, NC)
26. WESH.com (TV in Orlando, FLA)
27. Fox5Vegas.com (TV in Las Vegas, NV)
28. News4Jax.com (TV in Jacksonville, FLA)
29. WTOV9.com (TV in Steubenville, OH, and Wheeling, WVA)
30. TheKsbwChannel.com (TV in Central CA including Monterey & Salinas)
31. TheDenverChannel.com (ABC7 News in Denver, CO)
32. DaytonDailyNews.com (Dayton, OH)
33. TheBostonChannel.com (ABC5 in Boston, MA)
34. NBC5.com (Chicago, IL)
36. WGAL.com (TV in Harrisburg and Lancaster, PA)
37. KCRA.com (TV in Sacramento, CA)
38. WNEM.com (TV in Saginaw, MI)
39. WMTV.com (TV in Portland, ME)
40. Local10.com (TV in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, FLA)
41. WLWT.com (TV in Cincinnati, OH)
42. KPTV.com (TV in Portland, OR)
43. KPHO.com (TV in Phoenix, AR)
44. WFTV.com (TV in Orlando, FLA)
45. WISN.com (TV in Milwaukee, WI)
46. KITV.com (TV in Honolulu, HI)
47. TheHawaiiChannel.com (KITV-4 in Honolulu, HI)
48. WSOCTV.com (TV in Charlotte, NC)
49. KIROTV.com (Seattle, WA)
50. Local6.com (TV in Orlando, FLA)
51. WHIOTV.com (TV in Dayton, OH)
52. 4029tv.com (TV in Northwest Arkansas)
53. WAPT.com (TV in Jackson, Mississippi)
54. Newsnet5.com (TV in Cleveland, OH)
55. FoxCarolina.com (TV in Greenville, SC)
56. SuburbanChicagoNews.com (Chicago Sun-Times)
59. SouthTownStar.com (Chicago Sun-Times)
60. SpringfieldNewsSun.com (in Ohio)
61. Etech.Eweek.com (Ziff-Davis Enterprise)
62. SunTimes.com (Chicago Sun-Times)
Imagine the life you’ll have when you lose those extra pounds… how confident and attractive you’ll feel… when your friends, family and that special someone remark on how good you look and keep asking how you did it without diet foods or a grueling exercise regimen…
The sooner you get started, the sooner that life could be yours. Click the Buy Now button below to claim your copy of the I Love to Cheat lifestyle diet right now…